Voyage to Paris, and beyond?

We started with our trip to Paris in March 2006...and from there, who knows? We are a mother and daughter having an adventure.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

CB on skis

We are filling the time before we go (11 days and counting!) - I went withCB on her last day of skiing with her school program. She is so comfortable and confident on the slopes, it's a joy to see. I hung out in the lodge eating french fries and playing with the new cell phone I got for the trip - it's quad band so it can work anywhere. But it has lots of fun features, none of which I've been able to make work yet (except the camera, which works when you don't want it to since the button to turn it on is in a spot where I keep pressing it by mistake. This picture was NOT taken with my camera phone. Posted by Picasa